- I love musicals and musical theatre from all eras and want to be reincarnated as either Cyd Charisse or Ann Miller.
- Before I was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy at age 2 the doctors thought I might have Brittle Bone Syndrome. In nearly 30 years of wobbly walking and constant falling over and knocking into things I've only ever broken two bones - my tail-bone (yes, I blanked on how to spell the technical term!) at age 18 and the small bones in the back of one hand in my late 20's/early 30's - I'm still at a loss to figure out how anyone even thought of BBS.
- I'm scared of the dark - even now at age 33.
- I am TERRIFIED of being buried alive.
- A distant ancestor on my father's side of the family was a Lady-In-Waiting to Mary, Queen of Scots.
- When I was younger, I used to have an imaginary friend that was a flea named Esmeralda.
- According to my GP, I have `petite' ear canals.
- I luuuuurve stationery and stationery stores. I could browse in them for hours!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Back in July, Imfunnytoo at Midlife And Treachery tagged me for the 8 Random Things meme. I started this post in July and have only got back to finishing it now (in the same year, well done oh chronic procrastinator!!). I think someone else may have tagged me, as well, but I haven't a clue now who that was.